$99 for Gas Fireplace Service & Cleaning
Gas Stoves, fireplaces, and gas logs should be cleaned and serviced annually to keep them operating at peak performance. A simple cleaning and tune-up can help avoid costly repairs, as well as provide you with the peace of mind that your hearth appliance is ready for the next chilly evening.
Learn more about our gas fireplace services.
Our Fireplace Service Includes:
- Checking of gas lines for leaks
- Inspecting for carbon monoxide
- Cleaning any lint and dust built up around valves and controls
- Inspecting for signs of wear
- Tightening all gas connectors
- Fine-tune appliances for optimal flame and fuel efficiency
- Removal of logs in order to clean lint and carbon build-up from burner and logs. (A dirty burner and/or logs produce poor flame quality, difficulty in lighting the appliance, irregular flame pattern, and excessive spot build-up)
- Inspecting and cleaning hot air vents, grills, & louvers
- Checking for safety clearance
- Checking millivolt reading of pilot flame and adjusting to factory specifications
- Inspecting venting system for blockages, draft problems, leaks, and excessive carbon accumulation
- Reviewing proper operating procedures with the owner
We service all makes and models from Lennox, Heatilator, Superior, Rasmussen, Heat & Glo, Majestic, Monessen, and more!
This $99 service and cleaning is the price for each gas appliance in your home and not valid with any other offers.