$99 for Gas Fireplace Service & Cleaning
Gas Stoves, fireplaces, and gas logs should be cleaned and serviced on an annual basis in order to keep them operating at peak performance. A simple cleaning and tune-up can help avoid costly repairs, as well as provide you with the peace of mind that your hearth appliance is ready for the next chilly evening.
This Fireplace Service Includes:
- Checking of gas lines for leaks
- Inspecting for carbon monoxide
- Cleaning any lint and dust built up around valves and controls
- Inspecting for signs of wear
- Tightening all gas connectors
- Fine tune appliance for optimal flame and fuel efficiency
- Removal of logs in order to clean lint and carbon build-up from burner and logs. (A dirty burner and/or logs produce poor flame quality, difficulty in lighting your appliance, irregular flame pattern, and excessive spot build-up)
- Inspecting and cleaning hot air vents, grills & louvers
- Checking for safety clearance
- Checking millivolt reading of pilot flame and adjusting to factory speficifcations
- Inspecting venting system for blockages, draft problems, leaks, and excessive carbon accumulation
- Reviewing proper operating procedures with owner
We service all makes and models from Lennox, Heatilator, Superior, Rasmussen, Heat & Glo, Majestic, Monessen and more!
This $99 service and cleaning is the price for each gas appliance in your home and not valid with any other offers.