Gas Fireplaces, Stoves, and Logs
What we do
Gas stoves, fireplaces, and gas logs should be cleaned and serviced on an annual basis to keep them operating at peak performance. A simple cleaning and tune-up can help avoid costly repairs later and provides you the peace of mind that your hearth appliance is ready for that next chilly evening.
- Check gas lines for leaks
- Inspect for carbon monoxide
- Cleaning any lint and dust build-up around valves and controls
- Inspecting for signs of wear
- Tighten all gas connectors
- Fine tune appliance for optimal flame and fuel efficiency
- Removal of logs: Clean lint and carbon build-up from burner & logs
(A dirty burner and dirty logs produce poor flame quality, difficulty lighting your appliance, irregular flame pattern, and excessive spot build-up.)
- Inspect & clean hot air vents, grills, & louvers
- Check safety clearance
- Check millivolt reading of pilot flame and adjust to factory specs
- Inspect venting system for blockages, draft problems, leaks, & excessive carbon accumulation
- Review proper operating procedures
Let us install, replace, and maintain your new fireplace or stove.
What Our Customers Say
My wife and I had a gas log fireplace that we had to have replaced. We called the Freon Doctor to have them install a new set of logs for us. We were very pleased the with quality of the equipment and the service we received was impeccable.
Just a short time after we had our gas logs replaced, our A/C/Heat Pump went out. The quality and service we received from Freon Doctor on our gas logs was equally as good on our new A/C system.
We would not have anyone else do our work as a more professional company could not be found anywhere!Bear Lora
We are ready to serve you
Bumpass, VA 23024